A dose of Gratitude and a dash of Greed
- Lovely delicious rich brownies, topped by meringue, made by Tyler.
- While we all have a horrible cold, Eve is still bouncing around and happily making us laugh, like here with her wedging a tissue behind her dummy.
- Needing a brain break from studying Architecture makes me truly grateful that I can stream my favourite shows like Grand Designs and The Block, shake your head at my idea of a break I know I have a problem
- My laptop screen which Eve destroyed by throwing a glass at will hopefully be replaced this week.
- Linking up with other Aussie Bloggers and their Facebook group Aussie Bloggers to love to share ideas and support. If you’re an Aussie blogger you should check it out too.
Made by Original BTC – I think the softness of this would be lovely in our bedroom
Need more gratitude in your day?
Visit my friend Jess at Icecream and Buckets
and Rebecca at Pomegranate & Seeds