1. Copper hair colour is impossible to find where I live. Apparently I’m the only one who likes it.
2. The only thing Intense about L’Oreal Excellence Intense Red 6.66 is the disappointment on seeing the results.
3. My Hairdresser hair stripper is
the best thing to do for hair colour mistakes. My hair actually feels
healthier than before I stripped it and smells good too. (I picked mine up at Price Attack for $19.95)
Bun from Kmart is the best $4.00 I’ve spent on myself in a long time, I
actually look like I have hair for the first time since I stopped using
5. When I’m sad I spend money and focus on superficial self improvement. I still look tired.
6. Tomorrow will be better, I have lots to be happy about.