(The kids and I spent the last stretch of the night drawing on our front door, it was lovely).
Hope everyone is off to a beautiful start in their new year.
Seeing I didn’t meet all of my goals last year I thought I’d set even more this year and see how that plays out.
13. Set up kids bedrooms
12. Bring additional income in
11. Paint bedroom
10. Renovate our dismal bathroom
9. Sew clothes for Eve
8. Work on organisation at home
7. Grow more food
6. Stain / paint all floors
5. Take a photo every week of my children
4. Get camera fixed
3. Paint, or draw at least one piece a month
2. Take a holiday
1. Finish kitchen renovation
Most of them centre on our house which is pretty right for me as I’m very much a homebody, focusing on the place I like to be seems a good way to keep up my motivation.