So last years resolutions, or goals how did I do?
1. Have honeymoon – Done
2. Read at least 3 classics – Done
3. Grow a veggie garden – Not even close
4. Learn Spanish (or at least continue learning) – Another slack effort
5. Play the drums more – Technically I played more but nowhere near enough to what I meant.
6. Take photos – I did get off to a good start but fell through on this one
7. Fit study in around job – postponed indefinitely
8. Get a job I like or at least don’t loathe – This has worked out so far
9. Find out more about me – Still at a dead end here
10. Paint more – have almost completed one painting so not my most prolific year, but not my least either
11. Buy a really special piece of clothing for no pMarticular occasion – Half managed this but ended up reserving it for Christmas.
12. Find a quiet space to just be – Our bedroom has become a sanctuary
So overall not my best effort but some of the goals were pretty loose so that never helps.
So for this year maybe a few less.
1. Enjoy this pregnancy, regardless of illness or tiredness or any other of the relatively minor complaints it causes.
2. Get rid of debt, sell the car and pay off our loan so we can start saving for our own home.
3. Do something special for our first wedding anniversary.
4. Move closer to our friends and family.
I think four might be achievable, if fate doesn’t conspire against me.